Saturday, August 22, 2009

Ramadan Mubarak to all of you and your families!

Assalamu Alaykum wa Rahmatullahi wa barkatu,

Ramadan Mubarak to all of you and your families!

Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: “The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said, ‘There has come to you Ramadaan, a blessed month. Allaah has made it obligatory on you to fast (this month). During it the gates of Paradise are opened and the gates of Hell are locked, and the devils are chained up. In it there is a night that is better than a thousand months, and whoever is deprived of its goodness is deprived indeed.’” (Reported by al-Nisaa'i, 4/129; Saheeh al-Targheeb, 1/490)

I ask Allah to give us all the ability to make the most out of this Ramadan, make this a means of increasing our Eman and get closer to Allah. Ameen. Let's treat this like our last and only Ramadan before death.

Lastly, please forgive me for any of my short comings, this is a month of forgiveness, so we should all forgive one another inshaAllah.

Let us all wake up late at night and ask from Allah (subhana wa tala). Please remember me and the entire ummah in your dua'.


"And your Lord said: "Invoke Me, [i.e. believe in My Oneness (Islâmic Monotheism)] (and ask Me for anything) I will respond to your (invocation)." (Surah Ghafir, 60)

JazakAllahukhayran
Fares Elahi

------------
F.E

Anas (Radhi Allahu Ta'ala Anhu), who said: I heard the Messenger of Allah (Sallallahu alayhi wa Sallam) say:"Allah the Almighty said: O son of Adam, so long as you call upon Me and ask of Me, I shall forgive you for what you have done, and I shall not mind. O son of Adam, were your sins to reach the clouds of the sky and were you then to ask forgiveness of Me, I would forgive you. O son of Adam, were you to come to Me with sins nearly as great as the earth and were you then to face Me, ascribing no partner to Me, I would bring you forgiveness nearly as great at it."[at-Tirmidhi, Imam Ahmad ibn Hanbal]